Global Environment, Nature, The Universe,

observations and thoughts

by Carol Gamel



Wednesday, May 15, 2002

The Latin music has just stopped. Must be time for the news. Local news first, then national. I tried to get PBS News Hour going but found it extremely "unexciting" the other day. Is it always that way? I'd love more in-depth news but that doesn't mean - "put me to sleep". Maybe it was just a slow day for J. Lehrer.

I'll be telling you about the birds and sea turtles when I come back with more postings. The thrill of last week was seeing a Bald Eagle for 2 days in a row. Beautiful!

My crow's nest is high above Tampa Bay. I get to see the birds from above and sometimes at eye level. What a thrill.

I'm off to cook up an easy Strouganoff dinner. Take care.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?